Digital learning in schools and android users
Management and usage of ICTs in schools
5 PD Points
- Definition of ICT in school environment
- The importance of managing ICT: access control; communication control; hardware safety; cyber safety; cost control; relevance of resources
- Stakeholders in ICT at school
- Writing school ICT management policies to enhance learning
- Drafting an ICT implementation plan (guidelines for users)
- Drafting an ICT Acceptable Use Policy; considerations include: content; data usage; social media; safety and security.
The participant develops an ICT Acceptable Use Policy and an ICT Implementation Plan for his/her school.
Required Existing Tablet Skills
Entry Level (Basic)
per 2-hour session